Pets are a fun addition to the family, but they sometimes have accidents on your carpet. Pet urine can be very harmful for your floors, often times requiring extensive restoration work to fully repair the damaged areas! Urine sinks deep down into the carpet fibers and flooring beneath. When it dries, crystals form that can’t be removed using the normal cleaning methods alone.
And unfortunately, pets usually have their favorite spot in the house to urinate, so the urine problems may be deep and drastic in certain spots.
We have good news. There is a solution! With pet-owners like you in mind, we have formulated a revolutionary new carpet treatment that will eliminate pet urine and odor before it creates a serious problem.
Chem-Dry’s Pet Urine Removal Treatment
Introducing Chem-Dry’s P.U.R.T.® Pet Urine Removal Treatment! This is a product created to attack pet urine odor directly at the source, instead of merely covering it up like other products do. There is no carpet too bad for our P.U.R.T.® method to cure.
We knew that our P.U.R.T.® method was awesome, but we wanted to know exactly how good it was, so we went to an independent air quality lab and had some official tests conducted. The results speak for themselves:
- Our P.U.R.T.® treatment is 99.9% effective on average at eliminating pet urine odors.
- Our P.U.R.T.® treatment removes an average of 99.2% of bacteria from the pet urine stains in the carpets.
How Does it Work?
- First off, Short Stop Chem-Dry will inspect your carpets and flooring, allowing us to know exactly which spots need our treatment.
- With hot water we rinse the carpet to remove almost all of the urine crystals.
- When needed, the carpet is pulled back in suspicious areas to further examine the damage beneath.
- If necessary, the damaged padding underneath will be removed and replaced.
- An odor repelling shellac is applied to the sub-floor if needed.
- P.U.R.T.® is then applied generously on the sub-floor, tack strip, carpet backing, and baseboards. We are sure to use plenty of product to cover all of the areas affected by pet urine.
- The P.U.R.T.® ingredients go to work over the next 24-36 hours to break up any remaining urine and eliminate odor causing components.
Let’s get started today! Request an appointment with Short Stop Chem-Dry and get ready for carpets that look and feel like new!