GREEN CARPET CLEANING
Short Stop Chem-Dry, The GREENER Carpet Cleaner
You wouldn’t add soaps, detergents, phosphates or other harsh chemicals to our air, lakes, streams or forests; so why add them to your carpets and home? At Short Stop Chem-Dry, we’ve dedicated ourselves to providing a Green cleaning option for carpet and upholstery cleaning to our customers. Chem-Dry’s flagship cleaning solution, The Natural®, is on the FDA’s G.R.A.S. list; however, our dedication to Green doesn’t stop there. We use one-fifth of the amount of water that steam cleaners require, ensuring a healthier, Greener home. Compare this to some other cleaners which not only require excessive amounts of water but also use harmful chemicals.
In addition to The Natural®, Chem-Dry offers several other products that meet the strict requirements to be classified as Green-Certified:
- Stain Extinguisher
- Stain Extinguisher Grease and Oil
- Professional Strength Spot Remover
- Professional Strength Grease & Oil Remover
- Traffic Lane Pre-Spray
- PowerGuard™ Protectant
- Final Rinse
- Upholstery Wet Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- World Famous® Pet Odor Remover
Short Stop Chem-Dry is continuously working toward advancements in Green carpet cleaning. Our commitment to sustainability is part of our mission to provide all of Macomb & Wayne Counties with a cleaner and healthier living environment. We have even started to implement a paperless newsletter that we email to you! Green cleaning is our top priority, followed closely by the ability to remove stains on the first try. Call us today to learn more about how we protect your carpets and your home!
Health & Safety
- Oral Toxicity: products do not include hazardous substances ingested through the mouth
- Dermal Toxicity: products do not include poisonous substances that enter through skin contact
- Inhalation Toxicity: products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere
- No Carcinogens: products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer
Protection of Aquatic Life
- High standards for biodegradability and not bio-accumulate. Products must not damage our lakes, oceans or streams.
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
So why does Chem-Dry care so much about being Green? Well, simply put: Less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs. Non-toxic means Chem-Dry is safe for kids and pets and makes Short Stop Chem-Dry a great solution for many people with allergies. We live here too and our mission is to help create healthier homes for a better world.
Macomb County & Wayne County, Michigan. Including: Clinton Township, Shelby Township, Utica, Macomb, Harrison Township, Chesterfield, New Baltimore, Warren, St Clair Shores, Grosse Pointe, Grosse Pointe Woods, Grosse Pointe Farms, Harper Woods & Detroit.
*Based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6. Hard non-porous surfaces including sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated. Bacteria and viruses tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli. Our sanitizers associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6 have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.